Pages

Monday, March 16, 2020

EPISODE #95

There’s Always Tomorrow Monday 8/3/19

Episode 95
Time of Day: New Day; Morning

At Lindsay’s Apartment, in the Living Room, Lacey (Lindsay’s Split Personality), enters from the bedroom. She is putting on a pair of mini-gold-hoop earrings. As she looks in the mirror and smiles at herself, there’s a knock at the door. She goes over to the door and opens it.

Image result for Julie Marie Berman
LACEY: Carter, good to see you. What brings you by?

Related image
CARTER: Can I come in, Linds?

LACEY: I guess.

Lacey steps aside and Carter brushes past her. Lacey then shuts the door, turns around, and walks over to Carter.

LACEY: How’s Cynthia adjusting to your place? Is she finding everything, including your bedroom, okay? Or, do you help her out with that scavenger hunt?

CARTER: For your information, Cynthia is still upset about the stunt you pulled. And, she’s also sleeping in the guest room of my new apartment.

LACEY: Cynthia did this all to herself. She’s to blame here.

CARTER: Whatever. Look, I came to talk to you about the baby.

LACEY: Carter, don’t start this whole thing again. Cynthia broke the deal. The endgame of that deal was you being involved with this child. That time has passed.

CARTER: I bumped into Doctor Evanston, Lindsay. Your doctor sang like a canary about your condition. He told me you’re doing very well so far. I think if your doctor is able to tell me something, then you should be able to tell me if you’ll allow me to be a father to this baby.

At Carter’s Apartment, in the Kitchen, Cynthia enters the room. She walks over to a freshly made pot of coffee. There’s a note attached to the coffee maker, which reads:

Be back soon. Had to go run some errands. Enjoy the coffee.
-Carter

Cynthia smiles at the note and grabs a mug off the coffee mug holding rack by the maker. She then begins to pour herself a cup. As she finishes pouring herself a cup of coffee, the doorbell is heard ringing. She lets out a sigh and goes to the door. In the Entrance Way, she opens the door.

Related image
CYNTHIA: Michael.

Image result for Clayton Norcross"
MICHAEL: Hello, Cynthia.

CYNTHIA: How did you know I was here?

MICHAEL: Lindsay let me know. I find it interesting that you decided to move in with the very man that you were cheating on me with.

CYNTHIA: I…

MICHAEL: That’s quite enough. I’m not even here to really talk about your appalling living situation. I’m just here to let you know that I’ve lawyered up. And, we should be divorced faster than you can say the very word.

In Thorne Hill Community Park, at the Private Area, Ava is sitting on the bench with a man who is dressed in a dark, navy suit.

Related image
AVA: Thank you for meeting me here.

ROSCOE: No problem, miss. You can call me Roscoe.

AVA: Of course. The agency said you were the best of the best.

ROSCOE: I like to think that I am.

AVA: I will say that you do come with a high price.

ROSCOE: I know that 100 thousand can seem like a lot of money. However, I certainly do get the job done. I deliver every time.

AVA: I’m sure you do.

ROSCOE: So, what exactly can I do for you?

AVA: I need for you to put a stop to my ex-husband.

At Memorial Hospital, in a Hospital Room, Andrea is laying in the bed, holding her newborn baby. Joshua is sitting in a chair by the bed. He is looking on at his precious baby.

Related image
ANDREA: Who knew that little Pierce Jackson could be so precious.

Related image
JOSHUA: Our baby boy is absolutely beautiful.

ANDREA: In every way.

As Andrea smiles, Jennifer, Philip, and Veronica enter the room. They’re holding balloons and Veronica is holding a stuffed bear.

Image result for Paige Hurd
JENNIFER: (whispers excitedly) Hello!

Joshua stands and greets all of them with hugs.

ANDREA: Hi, guys!

Related image
PHILIP: So, how is the little guy?

ANDREA: He’s doing very well. No complications at all.

Related image
VERONICA: He’s so precious.

JOSHUA: Yes, he is. The next generation of this family is looking very bright.

Back in Thorne Hill Community Park, at the Private Area, Ava and Roscoe are now standing. Ava hands Roscoe an envelope filled with cash.

AVA: Here is the portion you requested for the essential down payment.

ROSCOE: Very well then. I will begin the job tonight.

AVA: Thank you. And, remember, I just need to know what Keith has in his motel room that he lives in now. I don’t need anything else but evidence of how sick he is.

ROSCOE: Are you sure you don’t want me to come into contact with him? I can do other jobs for you too. You just say the word.

AVA: Roscoe, it’s truly fine. But, thank you for double checking. I will handle Keith. I know how to play his games. All of them.

ROSCOE: I’ll report back to you as soon as I can. Seya.

AVA: Bye.

Roscoe walks off. Ava takes a deep breath.

AVA: Well, here we go.

Back at Memorial Hospital, in a Hospital Room, Jennifer, Joshua, Philip, and Veronica are all crowded around Andrea and baby Pierce.

JENNIFER: I see that he has all ten fingers and toes.

PHILIP: And, he’s got a ton of hair.

ANDREA: My doctor said it’s the most he has ever seen on a baby. (laughs) And, I have to agree. Since I became the Chief, I’ve delivered a lot more children. And…

VERONICA: (laughs) Yeah.

ANDREA: Exactly.

JOSHUA: I love this whole fatherhood thing already. And, guess what guys? I didn’t pass out during the birth. My medical professional history really came through for me.

JENNIFER: Glad to hear it, brother.

As Philip and Veronica continue to talk to Andrea about the baby, Jennifer pivots over to Joshua and taps his shoulder. Joshua turns around.

JENNIFER: Mind if we go and talk?

Outside of the Hospital Room, Jennifer shuts the door.

JOSHUA: What’s up?

JENNIFER: Have you told Andrea what went down at the Whitmore mansion and what Judith and Stuart did to our parents?

JOSHUA: No, I haven’t.

JENNIFER: Probably for the best.

JOSHUA: It would’ve caused her too much stress.

JENNIFER: I just thought you should know that Stuart and Judith left town last night. They went to the Whitmore family island. I only know that because Ava called to tell Philip about their planned honeymoon.

JOSHUA: Do you think they’ll come back?

JENNIFER: Of course I do. I told them that I wasn’t going to turn them into the police. Hell, I even thought about returning that diamond bracelet to Judith. It’s also my belief that somewhere down the line, they want redemption.

JOSHUA: They won’t get that from me. Why haven’t you turned them in?

JENNIFER: Joshua, this investigation took up a huge chunk of the past years of my life. I hired a PI. I used all of Philip’s resources. I almost lost my life on multiple occasions. I need to move on, Joshua. Philip and I are getting married soon. I want to focus on that. And, someday, I want to focus on having a baby as beautiful as yours.

Jennifer hugs Joshua.

JENNIFER: I hope you want the same things I do.

JOSHUA: (coming off the hug) I just want peace.

JENNIFER: Then, we’re on the same page.

JOSHUA: I love you, sis.

JENNIFER: I love you too. And, I also love my new nephew in there.

Back at Carter’s Apartment, in the Living Room, Cynthia and Michael enter the room. Cynthia puts a stack of papers on the coffee table.

CYNTHIA: I’ll have my lawyer look over this as soon as possible.

MICHAEL: I thought that you would put up more of a fight. You certainly did when your job as CEO of my company was at stake. You seemed more invested.

CYNTHIA: Michael, I love you. I always will. But, what do you expect me to do now? I...I...I cheated. I had an affair. I betrayed you. You have every right to want this divorce, Michael. Just know that you can bring me all the stacks of paper you want and I will comply with every demand you make. I won’t even ask you for a cent of your fortune. I’ll just leave with what I came in with when it comes to this marriage. And, I will do that because in time, I know that you will come to love me again and you will see that our marriage is still worth fighting for. So, I am giving up the fight, in hopes that you will recognize the fight yourself.

MICHAEL: Keep dreaming, Cynthia. Keep...dreaming.

Back at Lindsay’s Apartment, in the Living Room, Lacey lets out a sigh.

LACEY: How did you even bump into Doctor Evanston? Uh? You were probably lurking around the hospital parking garage. After all, you’ve been dying to get information on this child ever since I told you I was pregnant.

CARTER: Would you blame me? I mean, it’s not exactly like you have been letting me in. It’s like pulling teeth to get information out of you.

LACEY: For a very good reason. I don’t want my child to be raised by someone who constantly lies to get to where he needs to be in life.

CARTER: Lindsay, I bumped into Doctor Evanston for just a moment at a restaurant. We had a chat about you. He told me that you were okay. I have been concerned about you for a very long time now.

LACEY: If you were truly concerned for me, you’d finally throw Cynthia to the wasteside. Carter, don’t you see? The reason we are not together is because of her.

CARTER: That’s all I have to do to be in this baby’s life? I just have to dump Cynthia and never be with her again?

LACEY: Look who finally got it! Look who finally put the pieces of the puzzle together! Well, step right up and claim your prize, Carter! I’m here!

The camera cuts back and forth between Lacey and Carter.
END OF EPISODE 95

No comments:

Post a Comment