Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2018

EPISODE #32

EPISODE 32

Created By: Casey Hutchison
Executive Producer: Mike Larry
Written By: Casey Hutchison & Mike Larry

SAME DAY. NIGHT.

PREVIOUSLY ON THERE’S ALWAYS TOMORROW

--Judith knew it was time to say goodbye to Stuart.

--Ava reconnected with Amy and Philip. Additionally, she told them that she was staying in town permanently and separating from Keith.

--Lindsay tried to lure Carter to come and work for Thomas at The Grape Escape. However, Carter turned her down.

--Veronica, Joshua, and Jennifer went to the hospital to have a DNA test done. Veronica told Jennifer and Joshua that she was upset that they have chosen not to believe her.

--Becky began to pack her things to leave Thorne Hill.
--And, Thomas asked Michael if he would get JJ to dig into Becky’s past.
THE PALACE HOTEL - AVA’S SUITE
Image result for nice hotel room

Ava enters her hotel room. She shuts the door behind her. She walks over to the bed and sets her suitcase next to the bed.


AVA: Home sweet home. For now anyway.

Ava then walks over to the mini bar and opens up the door. She grabs herself a mini bottle of vodka. She sits on the bed, opens up the bottle, and chugs it. She lets out a sigh. She then picks up the TV remote.

AVA: Let’s see if there’s anything good on.

Before Ava can turn on the TV, her phone begins to ring. She reaches over to her purse, which is sitting on top of the suitcase, retrieves her phone, and answers the call.

AVA: This is Ava. How can I help you?

Ava doesn’t hear anything on the other line.

AVA: Hello? Can you hear me? Hello?

MAN: I miss you, gorgeous.

AVA: Keith?


KEITH: (over the phone) You got it.

AVA: I told you to leave me the hell alone. Don’t call me ever again.

Ava quickly hangs up on Keith and throws her phone aside.

AVA: (sighs) Bastard.
MEMORIAL HOSPITAL - EXAMINATION ROOM
Related image

Jennifer and Veronica are now standing in the examination room. Joshua reenters the room. This time, he is holding a file.


JOSHUA: Good news, I finally got the results back.


JENNIFER: Thank god. This has been the longest hour of my life.


VERONICA: What Jenn said. So, open them up.

Joshua takes a deep breath and opens up the envelope containing the results. He then glances over the results quickly. He looks up.

JENNIFER: Tell me, brother, is what Veronica been saying this whole time true? Is she really our sister? Or, has she been playing us for a fool?

The camera pans to everyone. Then, the camera zooms in on Jennifer who is very eager to learn the results of the test.
ANDERSON MANUFACTURING - CEO OFFICE

Cynthia is sitting behind her desk. She is signing multiple documents. The door to her office is cracked and Carter enters. He is holding a briefcase and a file. He sits the file on Cynthia’s desk.


CARTER: Sorry for the delay. But, now you have it. That is the full and revised Austin Dillon contractual agreement.


CYNTHIA: (looking up) Thank you. Are you headed out for the night?

CARTER: Yeah. That file was the last thing I had to finish.

CYNTHIA: Nice. By the way, good job on reviewing those mockups. We’re about to make this company five million dollars on this Austin Dillon deal. Between a kick ass marketing campaign, and between him being very happy with how we fixed up his car, we are back on top.

CARTER: That’s wonderful.

CYNTHIA: (standing) You’re really starting to gel here.

CARTER: I think so. I just wish everyone else thought the same.

CYNTHIA: What do you mean by that?

CARTER: I got a visit from Lindsay today.

CYNTHIA: What did she want?

CARTER: She wanted me to quit this job believe it or not. She wanted me to leave this company and join Thomas’ new venture.

CYNTHIA: She tried to poach you?

CARTER: Yeah.

CYNTHIA: Some people never change.
PLAY MUSIC FOR SCENE!

WHITMORE MANSION - LIVING ROOM
Related image

Judith is standing in front of a roaring fire. She is wearing silk pajamas with a matching silk robe. And, she is drinking a glass of red wine. She begins to look at all the photos on the fireplace. She first comes to a photo of she and Stuart on their wedding day.

(FLASHBACK)

Judith and Stuart are standing in a Catholic church at the front. Judith is wearing a wedding gown and Stuart’s wearing a tux. A Priest stands before them.

PRIEST: By the power vested in me, and by the state of Illinois, I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Stuart Whitmore. You may kiss your bride.

Judith and Stuart kiss one another. Clapping is heard throughout as Judith comes back into her present thoughts.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Judith tilts her head at the photo. She then looks over and sees of photo of she holding Amy when Amy was a newborn baby.

(FLASHBACK)

Judith is laying on a hospital bed. Two nurses and a doctor surround her bed, with the doctor at the foot of the bed. Stuart is standing next to her, holding her hand.
DOCTOR: You’re almost there, Mrs. Whitmore. Just a couple more pushes and the baby will be out. Now, come on, give me a big one.

Judith pushes and lets out a big scream. The screen fades in and out to show that some time has passed by. The Doctor is now handing Judith her child.

DOCTOR: Congratulations. It’s a baby girl.

JUDITH: Oh. Oh, she’s just the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.

STUART: Look what we did, sweetheart. We created this little bundle of joy. And, now, we’ll give her unconditional love for the rest of her life.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Judith then looks over at a picture of she holding Philip.

(FLASHBACK)

Judith is sitting in a rocking chair. She is holding Philip and rocking him back and forth. Then, Stuart enters. He goes to them.

JUDITH: Is Amy asleep, darling?

STUART: Yes, she is. What about this little guy?

JUDITH: Just about.

STUART: I love our life so much.

JUDITH: Me too. I couldn’t have asked for better.

Judith and Stuart kiss one another.

JUDITH: Promise me that we’ll stay in this moment forever.

STUART: I promise.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Judith comes out of her thoughts for the final time. She walks over to the couch and sits down. She then picks up the packet of the divorce papers.


JUDITH: So, this is where the story ends. I guess we couldn’t stay in that moment forever. Just another one of those broken promises.

Judith picks up the pen next to the papers and signs her name on the line. She puts the pen down, picks up her glass of red wine and takes a sip.

Back at Anderson Manufacturing, in the CEO Office, Cynthia comes out from behind her desk. She steps in front of Carter.

CYNTHIA: Thank you for turning down her offer. I won’t forget how you decided to stay loyal to me and this company.

CARTER: You stuck your neck out for me. And, that’s exactly what I told her. I couldn’t just cut and run.

CYNTHIA: You know what? I don’t want to think about this whole thing anymore. Besides, I’m hungry. And, because you stuck by me and this company, I would love to treat you to dinner.

CARTER: Really? You don’t think anyone would mind? Especially Michael?

CYNTHIA: Let’s just forget about everybody. What are you in the mood for?

CARTER: I’m in love with that seafood pasta from Grand Piano.

CYNTHIA: Sounds good to me. Let’s go.

Cynthia lets out a laugh, grabs her purse and coat from the coat hook by the door, and exits the office with Carter.

Back at The Palace Hotel, in Ava’s Suite, Ava is asleep on the bed. The television is still turned on and the light from the TV is shining throughout the room. A couple of mini vodka bottles are on the bed. The camera keeps zooming in on Ava.

(FLASHBACK)

Ava is sitting on the floor in a living room. Her clothing is ripped. She has bruises and a black eye. She is crying. Keith walks up to her.

KEITH: Shut up, bitch. It doesn’t hurt that bad. I didn’t even hit you that hard this time. But, I should’ve. My god, you’re worthless. You can’t make a roast correctly. You can’t pleasure me correctly. You’re not good for anything. Maybe you should just kill yourself.

Keith spits on Ava. He laughs as he walks away.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

As Ava is pulled out of her thoughts, she wakes up from her sleep. She is gasping for air and bullets of sweat are dripping up her forehead. The camera zooms out.

Back at Memorial Hospital, in the Examination Room, Jennifer is now holding the file that contains the DNA results. She closes the file and sets it on the table.

JENNIFER: That’s it. It’s true. End of story. You’re our sister.

VERONICA: I told you that I was telling the truth.

JENNIFER: Yeah. Whatever. I need a moment.

Jennifer collects her things and leaves the room.

JOSHUA: Jenn..

Joshua lets out a sigh.

VERONICA: i hope you don’t hate me for this.

JOSHUA: Veronica, this is unexpected. It is. But, I don’t hate you. This isn’t your fault. We don’t get to choose our parents. And, I get why you stayed away.

VERONICA: Thanks for being so understanding.

JOSHUA: No problem. Um…, I’m gonna go check on my sister. Are you okay with showing yourself out of here?

VERONICA: Yeah. I’m good.

JOSHUA: Okay. Seya.

VERONICA: Bye.

Joshua exits the room. Veronica sits down and takes a breather.
WHITMORE MANSION - JUDITH & STUART’S BEDROOM
B526 Leahlyn

Judith enters the room. She is still holding her glass of wine. Lights from the stars shining outside come through the window. Judith walks to the bed, takes a sip of her wine, and sets the glass on the nightstand. She then crawls into the bed and covers up. She looks at the empty side next to her.

JUDITH: All alone. I guess this is just something I’m going to have to get used to. I love you, Stuart. Goodnight, my love.

The camera zooms out. Judith begins to cry.

***FADE OUT***
***END OF EP. 32***

No comments:

Post a Comment